Monday, June 6, 2011

How can I change Japanese windows XP to English?

I recently bought a laptop in Japan, and want Windows XP to display everything in english instead of Japanese. Does anyone know if there is a patch, or how I can change the language?How can I change Japanese windows XP to English?
Click on Start, Settings, then Control Panel. Look for Regional and Language Options. Go through that to find out how to change it to English, and which English, U.K. or U.S. or some other. If English isn't loaded, and it should be, you can make XP load the language. Then choose the one you want. Click on Apply and OK and close the control panel.

Log off and back on, and your language choice should be set.How can I change Japanese windows XP to English?
try google

No comments:

Post a Comment