Monday, June 6, 2011

Using ubuntu wanting to change to xp?

I have a pc which is running with ubuntu i want to change my os to xp i thought it would be as simple as just getting an xp disc and getting it to boot up and write over ubuntu but i have seen xp advertised on ebay and the guy says i have to format my hard drive before i load the cd could anyone advise me how i go about this so i can get to the stage where i insert xp disc and installUsing ubuntu wanting to change to xp?
guy above is right not the guy yo spoke to, partition manager in your OME copy will format that for you...



do what I d I duel boot XP and Bunti ... tip let Grub handle that if your thinking about it, it's a lot easier than Windoz P/Manager.Using ubuntu wanting to change to xp?
Windows XP OEM has the option to format during the install process. You don't need to format first.
  • how do i become a stock broker
  • myspace quizzes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment