Monday, June 6, 2011

I really hate this vista, I caan't get sh** I wanna know how can I change to xp.PLEASE HELP?

You must first save all the data files (such as the files in 'My documents') in a CD, DVD, or an external Drive. Make sure you backup everything you need. After, you need a Windows XP CD to install the files needed. Insert the CD and reboot. If your computer won't boot from the CD, try to press 'F8' for start-up settings. And select the option that will let you boot from the CD. FOLLOW THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY. At the end of the installation, I suggest that you perform a disk cleanup to remove unnecessary files to get a fresh feeling of a new computer.



Hope this helps! :)I really hate this vista, I caan't get sh** I wanna know how can I change to xp.PLEASE HELP?
1: back up everything important to an external USB drive.

2: goto your computer maker's site and get ALL the drivers, put them on the USB drive too

3: get an XP disk, boot from it.

4: wipe all the partitions. (you'll know what I mean when you get there)

5: install once it's all free space

6: when it's done, one by one, install your drivers.

7: copy your stuff back

8: PARTY HARDI really hate this vista, I caan't get sh** I wanna know how can I change to xp.PLEASE HELP?
Format it to XP...buy windows XP CD or take it to a computer dude/dudette and pay him/her to do it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment