Monday, June 6, 2011

How can i change my xp bootscreen ?

i copied ntoskrnl.exe to system32

and i saw new bootscreen..

but i had a problem to load XP after sowing bootscreen...

after bootscreen autometic my xp take restart...

i tried more bootscreen....but same problem

and when i change my bootscreen to original xp bootscreen then its ok...

can u help me .......how can i change my bootscreen...?

shamim_4s@yahoo.comHow can i change my xp bootscreen ?
basically, bootscreens made for SP1 or XP without SP can never work for WinXP SP2.. and the error you have is simply because of this..



if u want to create a bootscreen for XP, u may use this program:

http://www.tgtsoft.com/support_sxp_bc.php

or if u want a free software with some headache on it, see this site:

http://www.jakeludington.com/windows_xp/20060219_change_xp_boot_screen.htmlHow can i change my xp bootscreen ?
huh????????????????
Start, settings, task bar and start menu.
  • Fish
  • golden compass movie cash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment