Monday, June 6, 2011

How can I change my windows from classic style to windows xp?

I turned on my computer this morning and it had changed to the classic style of windows. When I try to change it back through the properties tab it doesn't give me the option to change it to xp style.

I tried to change the theme but that just made all the menus and dialog boxes black.

How do I get my old settings back?How can I change my windows from classic style to windows xp?
When you go on properties, change the tab at the top to the one after desktop (sorry for the vague instructions, as this is from memory). There should be an option there to change the style from Classic to Windows XP. Report back with how this has worked for you.How can I change my windows from classic style to windows xp?
it is very easy.set your start menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment