Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Changing XP font. Please please help!?

Don't know what I did, now every text in my pc (XP SP2) comes in bold letters(desktop font,file,foldername etc).When I am typing anything in microsoft word(2003) it comes in bold letters, and there is no difference between normal and bold(when clicking bold).I am very sorryabout this please sombody help me and tell me how to come to normal font,I am not in a position to format my PC now as I have much work to do on microsoft word now.please suggest a solution to this.

please.Changing XP font. Please please help!?
click on the desktop right click properties , click appearance tab , choose normal font , click effects remove the large icons

where in ms word at the right top of the table u will find the options for bold B, italic I , underline U , click B, change the size of the letter
  • web page host
  • bob hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment