Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I change my XP internet browser to have lots of tabs instead of that stupid list after I open 5 pages?

cmon guys help its killing me. i got a lot of surfing to do tonightHow do I change my XP internet browser to have lots of tabs instead of that stupid list after I open 5 pages?
At first, you can help it by disabling grouping windows with the same name. It's done through Properties of the Taskbar, and there unchecking ';Group similar taskbar buttons';. Then you will have plenty of buttons on the taskbar instead of that list. To use tabs in Internet Explorer you need to have version 7 or 8.

Then in menu ';Tools';, menu point ';Internet Options';, there you have tab ';General';, section ';Tabs'; and there click on the button ';Settings'; and in new displayed dialogue you have to check ';Enable Tabbed Browsing (requires restarting Internet Explorer)';.How do I change my XP internet browser to have lots of tabs instead of that stupid list after I open 5 pages?
increase your screen resolution
  • Will using skin so soft bath oil
  • laptop and printer press
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment