Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Possible to change windows xp boot cd?

I would like to change the homepage located in I386/HOMEPAGE.IN_

to my webpages homepage. so every time I reinstall windows xp my homepage will load up in IE. Is this possible and how can I do it?

cheers!Possible to change windows xp boot cd?
wow how many times are you reinstalling windows ?



i have not reinstalled windows on any of my machines ( 11) in over 2 years



why would you waste your time strip streaming that change into windows when it can be done in IE in 20 secondsPossible to change windows xp boot cd?
You would have to make a copy of the CD, edit it and write it to another CD, since you can't edit CD-ROMS



But... is there really that much point in changing the home page? how often are reinstalling XP???
  • guys for the advice
  • deleted myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment