Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Windows XP 24 hr to 12hr Format Change?

I have Windows XP Home Edition, I have just formatted my PC, but my taskbar shows 24hr timing, I want the usual 12hr timing..anyone knows how to change the XP time settings??Windows XP 24 hr to 12hr Format Change?
try this...

START-%26gt;CONTROL PANEL-%26gt;DATE,TIME,LANGUAGE.....-%26gt;Change format of numbers,dates and time. Under regional and language option click customize option and select time tab under customize regional options . Try making changes in the time format as h:mm:ss ttWindows XP 24 hr to 12hr Format Change?
I don't understand how to get to 24hr in the first place. Have you had 24hr clock since you first installed. If so, maybe your time zone requires 24 hour time or something. Or maybe your XP Home disc is a pirated/fake disc. I have seen strange errors like this with pirated editions, that's why I have a legal copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment