Sunday, November 21, 2010

Can i change original XP from my old PC to my new PC?

I just bought a brand new pc....I want to install xp that i have on my old one to this one...Can somebody tell me what is the step...And how to register back with Microsoft...Can i change original XP from my old PC to my new PC?
Do you have the XP CD?

If you do, then go to this web site. It will teach you step by step how to install XP.



By the way, The type of internet connection has nothing to registering with Microsoft.



If your XP is the pro edition, then you have the option to register or not.



If it's the Home edition, then you have to register.

In this case, just leave the registration until you have completed the installation of XP and setting up all your drivers.



http://www.tellmeaboutcomputers.com/InstCan i change original XP from my old PC to my new PC?
if u have the disk then just insert it...... but if your new computer was used, u need to buy the upgrade CD
In windows XP there is a file transfer wizard that you can use to transfer all the files on there to your new PC, just follow the directions on there :D, also as long as your using the same internet connection as before you dont have to register with microfsoft :D

No comments:

Post a Comment