Friday, November 19, 2010

Can I just change my windows XP to Windows7 directly by just installing directly the Windows7 CD? How?

Hi guys, I want to format my harddisk because of viruses, now I wonder if i can uninstall/cancel windows XP after formatting it...? I only have a Windows7 CD here, I dont have a windows XP which is th OS im using now... Can you help me guys how to it... I want to change my XP to windows7... thanks in advance.. : )Can I just change my windows XP to Windows7 directly by just installing directly the Windows7 CD? How?
Windows 7. Insert your Windows 7 installation disc into your computers CD/DVD drive and follow the onscreen directions. Now select ';Custom Installation'; this option is what allows you to perform a clean installation. And format the hard drive



4. Now it is time to installation your application and transfer your files that we saved using Windows Easy Transfer.



That is all you need to do to perform a clean Windows 7 installation.Can I just change my windows XP to Windows7 directly by just installing directly the Windows7 CD? How?
Just format it and install Windows 7 after it, you don't need to ';uninstall XP';, you can even install on top of it.



Just make sure your hardware is compatible with 7

No comments:

Post a Comment