Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to change Windows XP tablet PC from simp. Chinese to English?

My main computer is currently broken and so I have a temporary laptop to use. The problem is that it runs on Windows XP Tablet in simplied Chinese. I was wondering what I would need to convert it to english? I did some web browsing and I usually read that I need an MUI pack but it also says the MUI pack is to convert the ENGLISH version of Windows to other languages, not the other way around.





ThanksHow to change Windows XP tablet PC from simp. Chinese to English?
To select the language you wish to run XP in, go to Start %26gt; Control Panel %26gt; Regional and Language Options, then select the Languages tab.



From there you can make changes to the system languages. Hopefully English is loaded onto the system for you by default.

No comments:

Post a Comment