Monday, November 22, 2010

Change user name under documents & settings.plz help?

i bought a notebook computer in secondhand.i can change user name in user account.its shows my name in login screen.but i can explore explorer to view user name under documents and setting.its still shows earlier user name ,

administrator

all users

user

earlier user name.

i want to change earlier user name to my name under documets and settings also.if possible or not?plz help me?i can change xp registered user name.i can change user name(administrator) under user accounts in control panel.but i dont know how to change earlier user name to my name under documents and settings.plz help meChange user name under documents %26amp; settings.plz help?
Maybe - click on my computer at the screen or start, click on view system information, click on computer name, then change to your name there. Hope this will do it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment