Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ive bought a Toshiba laptop w/Vista but I dont like it,can somebody explain 2me how to change 2 XP?

Ive got the software 4 The Last XPIve bought a Toshiba laptop w/Vista but I dont like it,can somebody explain 2me how to change 2 XP?
yes you can

Three things to note:



1.) You'll have to purchase a copy of XP yourself.



2.) Be sure to burn the manufacturer's system recovery DVDs before installing XP so that you can reinstall Vista down the road.



3.) Be sure to install XP before setting up the computer as any files and settings will be lost in the installation process.



You can click here for a step-by-step guide.

http://www.windowsreinstall.com/winxphome/installxpcdoldhdd/index.htmIve bought a Toshiba laptop w/Vista but I dont like it,can somebody explain 2me how to change 2 XP?
You can go into the control panel and change the appearance to look like XP. however, if you dont like Vista itself, not just the look, then I am afraid it will cost you to downgrade. I would recommend geting used to Vista first if you dont know how to use it properly yet. If its just the look you don't like then that's fine but I would never downgrade as vista can be better if you get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment