Friday, November 19, 2010

How Can I change Windows XP Chinese version to English?

I got an old computer it comes with Windows XP in Chinese language! I tried to change it to english.Even I tried to restore hard drive and instal windows xp professional english version but dose not let me. What can I do?

Thanks AliHow Can I change Windows XP Chinese version to English?
The problem would be why it wont let you. Without you saying what is stopping you its going to be hard to help. Does it come back Chinese does it stall etc. If the computer is Chinese then its going to set everything to default Chinese so you will have to maybe replace it. Try changing the language options on the english version and see what happens

http://www.endnote.com/support/helpdocs/How Can I change Windows XP Chinese version to English?
install English XP

No comments:

Post a Comment