Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to change XP-HOME German version to ENGLISH version?

Hi,



I hv laptop with WINDOWS XP-HOME........as I bought in Germany, this XP-HOME all is in German language.



But, now, I wanna to have it in ENGLISH......so, I called SONY customer care, but they r saying that, its comes under EUROPE region.....so, they r helpless, even for suggeting a single advise.....when, I called Europe SONY customer care......they r saying that, its out of warranty......so, they r also helpless........but, I wanna to hv XP-HOME in ENGLISH.........so, pls. let me know that,



1) How to get this XP-HOME in ENGLISH? I guess, If I format, I need to use the system recovery, so, again I will get the same XP-HOME in germany..........????????



I tried to chnage GLOBAL LANGUES settings in control panel...not worked out!!!!!!!1



2) I hv another laptop, with XP-HOME in english,,,,,,,,so, am thinking to use that recovery for this laptop......so, any comments? is it works out? any discrepencies?



thanqHow to change XP-HOME German version to ENGLISH version?
Just install from english XP CD

Or change language to english (control panel %26gt; language )

No comments:

Post a Comment