Friday, November 19, 2010

How to change windows xp back to English?

Ok I needed vietnamese font for a software I was running so I downloaded Windows Language Interface pack for Vietnamese. Atleast I think that what it was. But long story short windows is entirely in vietnamese and I have no idea how to change it. I don't understand vietnamese writing enough to read the xp and growing very frustrated. Please help. Windows was initially installed in English.How to change windows xp back to English?
You need to go to

Control Panel (Clipboard and pen with tick logo)

Regional Settings (Earth)

Regional Settings (Earth)

Choose English from the drop down menu

Use the icons because not many people know Vietnamese and English at the same time!

Another solutions would simply be to learn Vietnamese!

No comments:

Post a Comment