Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do i change my xp bootskin looks like vista bootskin?

I want to chabge my bootskins to vista look...

anyone help me to do this???How do i change my xp bootskin looks like vista bootskin?
jus go to download.com or file hippo.com or else grisoft.com where u can find a vista mizer boot skin... just download it and install in it your system,.... dats enough and will do..... cos me to did the same....How do i change my xp bootskin looks like vista bootskin?
http://www.windowsxlive.net/?page_id=15



Works well!



:)
Vista Transformation Pack is a shell pack that changes the appearance of XP including the bootscreen, however I don't recommend using it, as it messes with the registry, and you run the risk of entering 'dll hell' and needing to carry out a fresh installation of XP. I know it happened to me.



Good luck.



LUg.
Connect to Internet, Open Internet Explorer and open the download.com web.

There you can find your vista boot-skin

No comments:

Post a Comment