Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Can any1 tell me how can i change my windows xp color scheme?

it only gives me the ';energy blue'; option... i would also like to change the task bar color... can u guys tell me how i could do that?Can any1 tell me how can i change my windows xp color scheme?
Right click on desktop -- properties - Themes

There are a few different color schemes.



I googled quickly while answering your question. Found these 2.

When you want more, just google for free windows xp color schemes.

http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file/fi

http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file/fiCan any1 tell me how can i change my windows xp color scheme?
If you use an application called ';Window Blinds'; it can change that for you, also you could also try a method called the UXTheme.dll patch. I prefer the patching method because it doesn't run another application in the background of my computer.



Google UXTheme.dll patch for more information and instructional pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment