Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change my OS?

Okay, so I installed two Operating Systems, (XP and Ubuntu) and currently using Ubuntu.

How to I change to XP?

(Already installed it)How do I change my OS?
If you want to have XP set up as your default OS on boot up, then go to this page and do as they say. It's a pretty simple command change:



http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/ubuntu/seHow do I change my OS?
This Should Work

When Bios Boots before it finishes enter your boot menu then select your primary hard drive, then it should see both OS's and ask which to boot to.

If the doesn't work the OS may not have installed correctly.
Reboot your computer, and select the XP OS. However, I know there's a way to do so without rebooting. Unfortunately, I'm unsure what way that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment