Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How to I change a windows xp log in password?

My brother has been in hospital the last 8 months and he cant remember his laptop password. How can I change the password so I can log in and do stuff on his laptop? Help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!How to I change a windows xp log in password?
try this link



http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=windows+password+recovery+tool+3.0%26amp;fr=ush-ansHow to I change a windows xp log in password?
The issue is thanks, help is not the problem
try breaking the password. You can also use pc by starting it in safe mode.If you are using windows as an O/S then use the bootable live cd of any opensource O/S(ubantu) and use that O/S. by that you can access all documents stored in windows.
Reformat your laptop.

But you will loss data saved in the drive in which you will install the os.
Reformat is the only option left.
try breaking the password.

No comments:

Post a Comment