Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change from Windows XP SP3 to SP2?

I guess my computer updated, but now I can't play Red Alert 3. Does anyone know the link for Windows XP SP2(Service pack 2)?How do I change from Windows XP SP3 to SP2?
well right updating your windows to sp3 doesnt make any problems

infact it makes it better



but to make it to sp2 you should use system restore to a date before the update or to date the game was still working on you pc

or if u already have a backup device u can use it

thats what i do !How do I change from Windows XP SP3 to SP2?
Service Pack 3 doesn't make the game not work, you need to do some more research and contact EA for support with your game. Service Pack 3 for XP made no difference in your game... believe me... There's thousands of people that play with SP3.
download sp2 on line

No comments:

Post a Comment