Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change my Windows XP colour scheme to something other than Blue, Olive, or Silver?

When I rightclick my desktop, click properties, and try changing my colour scheme to something other than the default (blue, the only other options are olive and silver. I've seen computers with a black colour scheme, and I want the same. I'm not sure if those computers were also Windows XP, but this is what I have and I wanted to know if I can do the same. If I need to download it, where?How do I change my Windows XP colour scheme to something other than Blue, Olive, or Silver?
The ones with the black colour scheme may be running Windows Vista, but you can check out a program called WindowBlinds which gives you the ability to download tons of different visual styles for Windows without shelling out hundreds upon hundreds of ill-spent dollars for Vista.How do I change my Windows XP colour scheme to something other than Blue, Olive, or Silver?
got 2 apearance and click on advanced and there will be more colors

No comments:

Post a Comment