Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change my windows xp colour scheme to something like red or black?

I've been told to go to Properties %26gt; Appearance %26gt; Advanced, but I don't know what to do after that.How do I change my windows xp colour scheme to something like red or black?
Right click on your desktop then click properties %26amp; a dialog box appears. Click on the appearance tab and you'll find different settings. Play with the colors you want and even change your font styles.How do I change my windows xp colour scheme to something like red or black?
In order to use non-microsoft styles you'll have to patch your XP with UxTheme patcher: http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-E

If you run the patch I think it gives you a warning like ';This is a non-microsoft program. Please insert your installation-disc';. Just exit that, because replacing the .dll is the whole point. Reboot.



Check out deviantart: http://browse.deviantart.com/customizati

Download the one you like and extract it to C:\windows\resources\themes. To apply it go to appearance%26gt;advanced or just open (double-click) the downloaded .theme or .style
www.stardock.com/products/windowblinds



This program allows you to change everything about your theme, background, etc. Just install the program and play around with it.
hi guys dont worry i am here,

right click on desktop,click on property,click on apperence click on advaced %26amp; change color from color 1 ok

No comments:

Post a Comment