Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to change back to XP after Windows Vista theme upgrade?

After I had replaced the System32 file on my computer to get the Windows Vista, my scanner and my printer won't function properly. Why is this? Maybe if I come back to the System32 file I originally had it'll work. I don't have the installation CDs for either my scanner and printer so I don't have another way to reinstall these to work on the replaced System32.How to change back to XP after Windows Vista theme upgrade?
Perhaps you could try to restor the system to an earlier point before the installation of te Theme.

For this go to start%26gt;programs%26gt;Accessories%26gt;system tools%26gt;system restore.

Then do as instructed by the wizard. Eveything should be fine. Atleast it worked when I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment