Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change my Windows XP Product Key?

Okay, I just reformatted my computer. I installed my OS but I couldn't find my product key, so I put in a key that wasn't Genuine.

NOW I found my Product Key and I want to change it so I can install my Windows updates.



Can you help me?How do I change my Windows XP Product Key?
I think you can do this by going through the activation wizard and entering the genuine key.



If that doesn't work, or isn't the fix you wanted, I believe you'll need to reinstall the OS again.How do I change my Windows XP Product Key?
Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder will do it: http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinde
1. You can download Winkey finder (It shows you your XP key and gives you the option to chagne it).

2. You can change it when the activation window opens (on the bottom-left side of the screen)
You don't need to reinstall your Windows XP



Just download this tool and use it in changing you product key



Download :



http://www.mediafire.com/?d0zmtmnpejb
You have to reinstall..there is no other way to change the product key...
if you can open a zipfile, send me an email address and i will send you the package (with instructions). if you choose to do this, and i normally do not advocate downloading from strangers, make sure you have good antivirus software and scan before you open.

No comments:

Post a Comment