Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Can I change an illegal key in Windows XP Pro?

My mom's computer has an illegal Windows XP key installed. I have a brand new key that I purchased and I have researched how to change it, but if someone used one of those CDs that have a key or crack integrated into the disc, will I be able to change the key? or will I have to do a clean install? Thanks.

1 day ago - 3 days left to answer.



http://pcsupport.about.com/od/osproductk



Could I do this instead?Can I change an illegal key in Windows XP Pro?
Follow the guide in your link, it sounds very informative.Can I change an illegal key in Windows XP Pro?
has it passed windows activation ? If so. chill.
change it with majicjeallybean key finder
You should be able to change it in the registry somehow, but be careful in there. Delete or changing the wrong value can be extremely dangerous to the integrity of your system.
  • search myspace
  • xp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment