Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can i change windows xp (SYSTEM LANGUAGE) TO ENGLISH?

I BOUGHT A USED COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS XP PRO INSTALLED BUT HAS ANOTHER LANGUAGE SIMILAR TO SPANISH BUT I KNOW IS NOT SPANISH HOW CAN I CHANGE IT TO ENGLISH? BUT I MEAN THE ENTIRE LANGUAGE IN ENGLISH NOT JUST SOME MENUS OR PROGRAMS I NEED THE ENTIRE SYSTEM TO BE IN ENGLISH. THANKS. PLEASE HELPHow can i change windows xp (SYSTEM LANGUAGE) TO ENGLISH?
I don't think you can but not sure on XP. I have 3 Questions open and 1 with no answer. Who ever answers the one and comments on all 3 I will give you best answer on all 3. Don't care what you put.How can i change windows xp (SYSTEM LANGUAGE) TO ENGLISH?
I'm pretty sure that you have to go to the control panel -- regional and languages -- regional options -- then select the language that you want.

i.e. English (United States).

No comments:

Post a Comment