Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Where or how can I find the Windows XP drivers for Gateway MX3041m? ?

I have Windows Vista ';Home Basic'; installed on this computer, but I really need to change to XP as soon as possible. Please help me with some links or if somebody has the drivers, let me know. Where or how can I find the Windows XP drivers for Gateway MX3041m? ?
umm i looked up their main website and couldn't find what you wanted (from what i was looking for anyway) as i didnt have a serial number but you could just install windows XP and then google all the drivers you need



for example: install XP and then if you have like a fingerprint scanner find out which company it is and google the drivers and software



but the easiest way would be to do what the first guy said



hope this helps at least a little :)Where or how can I find the Windows XP drivers for Gateway MX3041m? ?
Go to www.gateway.com, then find support (select drivers %26amp; downloads option if avaiable). Put your computer's model number in. Then (if nessacry) find the XP drivers page for you computer. There, you should find all the basic drivers for your computer for WIndows XP.

No comments:

Post a Comment