Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How to repair windows xp theme?

Please help I want to change my xp theme but I need a program.So I downloaded and I installed wen it finished he said I need to restart my computer.Wen I restarted my computer apears windows classic theme and the computer don't let me to change the theme to my normal theme please help and sorry for my english!How to repair windows xp theme?
right-click your desktop, and click properties

change the theme to ';windows xp';How to repair windows xp theme?
Uninstall the program you installed, restart and then try changing the theme again.



If you are still not able to change it, then try this:

Go to Control Panel -%26gt; Administrative tools -%26gt; Services

Find 'Theme' on the list and start it (if not already started) and make sure the Start Up type is set to Automatic.



If that doesn't help you, then try restoring your system to a previous date:

All programs -%26gt; Accessories -%26gt; System Tools -%26gt; Restore System
  • annulment in marriage
  • java
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment