Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change settings on XP 64bit so when I turn my computer on I dont have to type my password?

I have tried de-selecting welcome screen but I still have to type password but in a different kind of screen. There is no option to delete the user account either. I am the only one who uses the computer and it is secure.How do I change settings on XP 64bit so when I turn my computer on I dont have to type my password?
just go to user settingns and delete the password.

Control Panel\User Accounts and Family Safety\User Accounts

change password, set it to blankHow do I change settings on XP 64bit so when I turn my computer on I dont have to type my password?
Well, I use TweakUI for 32-bit XP to do that.



I presume the 64-bit version of TweakUI would have similar functions.



Available from here, worth a try:



http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/Syste

No comments:

Post a Comment