Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I have Vista home edition for my HCL Z2304 model laptop...now want change it to XP. please tell me how???? ?

I have HCL Laptop model Z - 2304 with Vista home edition, vista is not supporting Primavera like software so i want to change Vista to XP. When i called HCL customercare they say Z 2304 model only support Vista not XP.....but i want to change to XP to install Primavera software.......please let me know how can i do it??? appreciate to contact me.........rightchange@gmail.com

I have Vista home edition for my HCL Z2304 model laptop...now want change it to XP. please tell me how???? ?
first of all save all your important data on a CD or create two partitions (or how many you want). let's name them as C and D. C is where your operating system XP will be installed. everything from C will be deleted so save everything you want on D.



so either you save everything on a CD or D drive.



now you need windows XP home edition or professional CD. It has to be a CD. this CD will install windows xp on your system.



Next you need drivers. Finding correct drivers is a complete headache and can be found on the internet. you will need drivers for internet, graphics, sound and audio and more. after finding these two you are all set.



now read this page to know how to install windows xp.



http://lifehacker.com/software/windows/gI have Vista home edition for my HCL Z2304 model laptop...now want change it to XP. please tell me how???? ?
first, get the software for ur motherboard for xp,



like touchpad ,audio, video, lan, etc by googling thro' internet.



then, clean install winxp and install all drivers. bingo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment