Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change my Windows XP clock?

Okay, I don't know how this happened, but my Windows XP clock is now displaying time in a 24 hour clock format and all the months on the calendar are in German. Does anyone know how I can change my clock back to a 12 hour format and put the months back into English?How do I change my Windows XP clock?
Changing the Regional and Language Options

You can use the Regional and Language Options tool in Control Panel to customize the way Windows handles dates, times, currency values, and numbers.



To open the Regional and Language Options tool:

Click Start, and then click Control Panel.

Click Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options, and then click Regional and Language Options.

To change one or more of the individual settings, click Customize.



To Change the Date Display

In the Customize Regional Options dialog box, click the Date tab to specify any changes you want to make to the short date and the long date.



To Change the Time Display

In the Customize Regional Options dialog box, click the Time tab to specify any changes you want to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment