Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can I change the Windows XP theme to Windows Vista theme?

I want to change the start menu, taskbar, and background to look like Vista's.How can I change the Windows XP theme to Windows Vista theme?
Use Windows Blinds then download some Vista themes from their site.How can I change the Windows XP theme to Windows Vista theme?
Get vista, Microsoft dont create themes anymore, a third party developer might.



I found some, 30 Vista themes for windows XP



http://rapidshare.com/files/95906376/30.



I cant test them for you, i am on Vista, but best of luck with it!
google vista themes for Xp. I'm sure you'll find some, though I dont get the big deal with Vista. I own both and I think xp is still better.
use vista transformation pack to transform your windows xp to look like windows vista. Here is the link which will help you how to install it http://www.jcxp.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=23824 . Be aware, read all the instructions carefully before you try the software. use at your own risk.



Software looks promising though. It works on windows xp sp2 , if you have windows xp sp3 installed it will not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment