Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Settings change Windows XP?

When I first got my HP laptop I loved it. I changed the background and customized it just the way I like it. Then friday (the day after I bought it) when it started all the settings were back to the way they were when I first go it. Why did my computer change these settings back? How do I get it to stop doing this?Settings change Windows XP?
have u tried to restore system?

if the problem keeps going

maybe u should check with the vendor

good luckSettings change Windows XP?
I'm not an expert with HP, but I do know a similar case in which one of my friends' time kept getting changed back to the factory settings. I would go straight to www.hp.com and look for technical assistance. It might have something to do with a system restore? I'm not too sure on this, but your best bet would be to go straight to www.hp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment