Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to change XP wallpaper?

i got problem with wallpapers. I got a jpeg file. I want to set it as my wallpaper. I rightclicked on properties-%26gt;desktop.Then i clicked browse and selected the file. But i does not appear on the wallpaper list. and apply button is inactive.



I changed it's format to bmp using paints. Then i tried. It works. But i lost the clarity of the picture. Why jpeg file cannot be set as background in my system. But usually in Xp there are many jpeg files as background.



Whats the problem with my system and how can I resolve it.How to change XP wallpaper?
don't go to desktop properties. go to the jpeg file, right click, and select ';set as desktop wallpaper';How to change XP wallpaper?
Why dont you try to right click on the picture and choose ';Set as desktop background';?!
To set any image file as wallpaper, open it in the 'Windows Picture and fax viewer' which is the default image viewer in XP...right click on the image and choose set as desktop background...
just right click on the picture file and select set as desktop background. You don't even have to open the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment