Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to change xp's look and sounds to windows 9x?

this may sound dumb... but i wont this done so badly!!! I want my windows xp pro to LOOK and SOUND like windows 9x...I already have windows classic theme on+changed all of my icons and start menu too look like win. 9x. I want windows 95 startup sound. If at all possible i would like windows 95 startup screen. PLEASE don't ask why I want this done...im just a freky computer nerd/guru who does weird things like this... :)

Short,tupid,meaningless answers WILL BE IGNORED AND REPORTED AS SPAM. Thanks... aArOnHow to change xp's look and sounds to windows 9x?
- Right-click on the taskbar and click on Properties. The 'Taskbar and Start Menu Properties' dialog box will appear.

- Click on the 'Start Menu' tab.

- Put a dot beside 'Classic Start menu'. Click on the 'Customize' for further customization.

- Click Apply to change changes and OK to close the dialog boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment